Universal USB Installer 18.104.22.168 is the latest release of bootable pen drive software release by the universal programmer/Author ‘Pendrive Linux’. It has fixed all previous software bugs and problem. That’s the reason why new releases are made to make it better than the previous Version.
Universal USB Installer 22.214.171.124 is a live Linux tool for Windows operating system to create a bootable USB Drive with the use of Iso file. You can use the iso file of any operating system to boot your pen drive with the help of this tool. You can either download iso file online or you can create your own with this tool AnytoIso.
All you need is your desired operating system i. e Windows Operating System, Linux, Max or any other Operating System you would prefer to boot. It supports multiple Operating System like Windows, Mac, Linux, Ubuntu, Wifi Slax and many more.
Universal USB Installer is a Live Linux USB Creator that allows you to choose from a selection of Linux Distributions to put on your USB Flash Drive. The Universal USB Installer is easy to use. Simply choose a Live Linux Distribution, the ISO file, your Flash Drive and, Click Install. Other features include; Persistence (if available), and the ability to fat32 format the flash drive (recommended) to ensure a clean install. Upon completion, you should have a ready to run bootable USB Flash Drive with your select Linux version installed.
Universal USB Installer is a simple, intuitive, easy to use and powerful Bootable USB Creator that allows you to create bootable USB Flash Drive. UUI allows you to create bootable USB Flash Drive from a selection of Linux distributions to put on your USB Flash Drive. You can create bootable USB of Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, Hiren’s Boot, Debian, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Android, Acronis Rescue CD, EASUS Disk Copy, Clonezilla, WifiSlax, Kon-Boot, Medicat, Live Antivirus Rescue CDs, and more.
Universal USB Installer is a software that can be used to perform or make a bootable Flash Disk Drive. Many people are confused or do not even know that the actual Flash Disk Drive can be used to perform installation of all Operating Systems. This program is the most innovative, cheapest and easiest solution for those who use a notebook without Optical Drive. It supports both FAT32 or NTFS formatted drives, and larger than 4 GB USB drive.
How to Boot your pendrive?
- Download this file from below download link
- Extract the file (No installation is needed) just click to open for use
- Choose your desired operating system you prefer to boot e.g: Windows 7
- Select your iso file with ‘Browse’ button, Just click it to choose your own from file location
- Next choose your pendrive after plugging it to your Laptop or Computer
- Choose Method of Formatting NTFS, FAT 32, of UDF, let it be default FAT 32 for better booting option
- After all done above process, click Create button to start formatting the Selected Usb Pendrive and start booting your pendrive after formatting is done
- Wait for few minutes till booting completes. (It takes some time depending on the size of your iso file)
- After done Safely eject or unplug your Pendrive from Laptop or Computer.
- We’ve just released John the Ripper 1.9.0-jumbo-1, available from the usual place, here.
- Only the source code tarball (and indeed repository link) is published right now. I expect to add some binary builds later (perhaps Win64).
- It’s been 4.5 years and 6000+ jumbo tree commits (not counting JtR core tree commits, nor merge commits) since we released 1.8.0-jumbo-1:
- Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Fat32 or NTFS Formatted Flash Drive
- Computer with reasonable speed
How to Crack?
- Download the Crack Setup from the link given below.
- Click on Start
- Follow the instruction during installation process.
- Click on Finish
- Restart your Computer
- Its Done, Enjoy.